Upcoming Food Sales
September 19 - Frozen Food Sale
Online orders only
We're back! Due to Covid-19, we're making some temporary changes to how we do food sales. Here's a quick summary of what has changed:
- All food sales will be frozen in order to allow for physical distancing during production
- All frozen foods are fully cooked, quickly frozen and ready to heat and serve
- Online pre-orders are now required to better plan our production
- In order to provide contactless pickup, all payments will now be completed online when you order
- We'll be doing more small schnitzel and cabbage roll sales, rather than a few larger sales like normal
If you see "Sold out!" on a food sale, it means we've reached the maximum number of orders for that sale. Don't worry though, keep checking back to see when we open new sales! We're looking forward to seeing you soon at one of our pickup dates!
Due to COVID-19 and regulations from health authorities, all current events at the Saxonia Hall
have been cancelled or postponed. If you have an event booked at the Saxonia Hall in the near future, please contact us
to reschedule to another date. For up-to-date information
about our events and food sales, visit our upcoming events page
. We are looking forward to welcoming the community back to the Saxonia Hall when we are permitted
to gather again. Until then, please take care and stay healthy!